Hi and Welcome to The Wellness Souk!
I’m Samia, a Swedish-Moroccan integrative health coach, future dietitian (and foodie), passionate about helping people transform their health and lives.
My goal + mission with The Wellness Souk is to help you get healthier & happier by guiding, inspiring and teaching you about nutrition, movement, healing, sleep, stress-reduction, mindset & lifestyle design.
Wellness as a way of life
Designing a lifestyle with your wellness at its core means more than just moving, sleeping and eating healthy. It also means:
- living a life that is authentic to you
- pursuing your dreams, following your passion & doing work you love
- being more kind, giving and loving
- practicing gratitude & thinking more positive
- living mindfully/more present
- defining success on your own terms
- having more fun in your life
I believe that we can all benefit from living a wellness lifestyle — whether you’re an individual suffering from an autoimmune disease and want to manage your symptoms better or you’re someone who’s interested in better overall well-being.
so… what’s a “souk”?
Souk (pronounced sook) is the arabic word for market. In the MENA region you’ll often find a souk for a specific subject such as a spice souk, gold souk etc. Although The Wellness Souk isn’t an actual market, it is a space dedicated to wellness where you, in a similar manner as in a souk, can browse around, interact with fellow wellness warriors (on our FB, Instagram and Twitter page) and get some inspiration (+ consultation when needed) for a healthier, happier you!
Join the tribe! :)
Also, don’t forget to join The Wellness Souk Tribe for more health + happiness tips & inspiration! Just enter your name + e-mail in the box to the right.
For now, here are some articles to help you get started on your wellness journey:
- The Healing Power of Food
- The Science of Happiness [Infographic]
- The Health Dangers of Sugar
- Why You Should Meditate
- What You Need to Know About Gluten
Wishing you health, happiness & healing,