Nutritious, delicious & simple-to-make. That’s how I like my recipes :)
Here’s a great one from BuzzFeedTasty:
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 pound butternut squash
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces mixed greens
((Feel free to add whatever veggies you like. For more protein, consider adding some quinoa!))
- 1 avocado
- 1 small garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
- In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
- To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve.